Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ASCD Webinars--for free

Have you noticed these days how many things happen through webinars?

As someone who does not fear public speaking, I can't actually imagine interacting through a webinar.  How do you read your audience when you cannot even see them?

All that aside, there are many days when I will have a webinar playing in the background as I'm answering emails, writing notes, signing paperwork, or other tasks that I can do while multi-tasking.  (My husband might tell you that multi-tasking is not a great idea as I apparently don't always hear everything he says to me as I'm usually working on something else, too!)

I recently discovered that ASCD has a library of free webinars.  As I tend to like to soak in lots of different learning...this is an exciting new hobby I have!  (yes, I know, I need to get out more often!)

Check out the list of webinars here:  http://www.ascd.org/professional-development/webinars.aspx

You can see what is to come or check out some that have been archived!

No comments:

Post a Comment