Friday, September 14, 2012

Asking the Right Questions

I read an article this week on a blog by Scott McLeod.  His blog (Dangerously Irrelevant) is one that I follow in my blog reader and one that often causes me to have to take a moment to really consider what he wrote.  Honestly, if I only have a couple of minutes to spare in my day it is the first blog I click to from my reader.

In this post, he is brainstorming a list of questions which we should be asking as educators.  I'm a big fan of rigor and relevance when it comes to evaluating instruction.  I think these questions help us to get at the heart of examining this in classrooms.

Hopefully you are curious about these questions, too!  Click the link below to read more!

http://dangerouslyirrelevant.org/2012/09/what-should-be-my-our-guiding-questions.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dangerouslyirrelevant+%28Dangerously+Irrelevant%29

No comments:

Post a Comment