Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun...

I like to write fun posts on this blog sometimes, too!  Today I'm adding one of those posts.  What's life without fun?

As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers!  It has been good for the past couple of years to live in Bears country and be a Green Bay fan.  This year has been no exception.

It all began when I was able to meet former Green Bay Packer (who played in the 1996 Superbowl) Mike Prior as he came to celebrate PTSC Coach Tony Tinkel, the Indianapolis Colt's Coach of the week.  How often does one have the opportunity to hold a Superbowl ring in their own hands?

On top of that, I was able to celebrate the Packer victory over the Bears with Mr. Ivanyo, Assistant Principal at BGHS.  This celebration resulted in journal topics (or so I hear) in BGHS English classes and alleged yearbook photos being snapped.  It is a good day to be a fan of the Packers!  Enjoy this photo that I snapped today!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment